Monday, May 13, 2013


This movie I filmed in the previous posting is when Dom (I'll add more about Dom later) and I took a trip up to Hatcher Pass. I had my GoPro camera attached to the front of my side car. I started the camera near the house and started filming. The road from where I started filming to the end is nineteen miles, the film ended up being 31 min. long. I did the editing to cut it down to it's present 6 min length.

Dom works in the IT industry and showed me how to get started putting this blog together, add photos and movies. We tried to do it with my computers but sadly,nothing that I had was up to the job to do the editing.

He gave me the parameters that I would need in a new Windows based unit, but it would end up being a special order and still might end up being unstable in the long run. The next option is getting a MacPro which I could just pick up at the local Apple store. So I think that the way I'm to go

The day we went up to Hatcher Pass  we stopped at the Mad Hatcher's on the way to Eklutna the food was real good. and I found out that on the weekends they have Prime Rib nights





Dom who drove his Ural up from Colorado



No comments:

Post a Comment