Monday, May 19, 2014

Reconnaissance Ride To Hatcher Pass


The Ride



Your able to zoom in at any point of the map



On the fifteenth of May, I wanted to see how far I would be able to get up Hatcher Pass road from the Willow Side. The road itself isn't officially open till July 4 because there is still about quite a bit of snow in the pass

So I called up three of my friends to see if they wanted to give it a go. Jeff said he would have to pass this time because he had to go back to work


The guys from Willow Alaska, Mark, Steve(W/Day-Glo helmet) and Dave in front. Both Mark and Dave are running Airheads



Noah with his Ducati Multi-Strada





From left to right
Noah, Steve, Dave, Mark






























Back at Mark's place telling stories




Thanks for the Hospitality Mark


3 comments:

  1. Nice panoramas! I haven't watched the video yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to picture in my head where you guys stopped....don't remember dirt roads on the way to Hatcher Pass' parking lot where we stopped our rigs while I was there last year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the overview of the ride.and check it out, we in through the Willow side. Once you go up the Palmer side like we did it's all asphalt until the A-frames. Remember that road I told you goes over the pass? It's all dirt from that point to Willow Alaska

    ReplyDelete