Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Rest Of The Story Part 1



              Please check the Hyper Links    Recap 2014


On  July 28, 2014 I posted this recap to this blog, I had been home eleven days since leaving California 

A fellow sidecarest from Fairbanks got in touch with me and told me about this fellow Mike and that I would really enjoy meeting him. I contacted him via the Adventure Riders Forum and invited him to some Alaskan Hospitality. We were fortunate to be able to spend a couple days August 11,12 and talk about his adventures. We do stay in touch and he is planning to try to come back up here during the summer of 2017

Mike Saunders with his Ruckus


August  14, 2014 The Raven came back to Wasilla


Eureka California    July 16, 2014 Pick-Up by Ship My Ride





Harley Davidson Dealership Wasilla Alaska August 14, 2014


It took about a month to get the Raven from Eureka to Wasilla which really isn't that bad considering it was on a barge from San Francisco. Now it was time to take it home and unload and clean everything up. As all our gear was still packed on it, damp tent, tarp, clothes, camping gear. riding gear, when we left to come home we only had the clothes on our back.



No comments:

Post a Comment