Friday, August 1, 2014

Second Stop In Pacific Northwest


After spending a damp night in La Conner, and getting a rough idea of what we wanted see, we headed out to the Emerald City. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about just jumping on the interstate. Since I haven't been on that type of highway in a long time. But it was just like riding a bike. Some things you just don't forget. And fortunately my 1200 GS was up to the 75mph race to get into the city   


And then we were in the city



First stop the famous Pikes Market


An awful lot of people shopping




The colors of all the flowers were beautiful



This is were they toss the salmon, but there was such a crush of people and they only seem to do it on the half hour so we missed it.


Good Sized Tails

h

A great story here





Howdy Friend













Beautiful Art Work







We made it to the Space Needle





























2 comments:

  1. I prefer the camping pics to the crowded city pics....just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand Dom, its just part of the sequence. Did you notice the 75mph run via the interstate?

    ReplyDelete