Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1st 2013 Monday Day Twenty

July 1, 2013    Monday    Day Twenty
Leaving Whitehorse


Thank You Bostjan for putting us up in Whitehorse.





Leaving Whitehorse today.
First we will make a visit to Sid Rock, to say good bye.
This is where Bostjan works and Sid is his boss.

Sid and family, Laurie, Aki, and Haley.
Can't leave out, Chief, the German Shepard.
I wanted to take this old car home for my yard display, but Bob said, "No".

This is the family yard.  I love rocks, too bad they are so heavy.

A bowl of rocks, I love it.

Family cat, "Shadow Boy".  Bostjan's favorite cat.

Shadow Boy's father was a murderous thug, he killed Shadow Boy's brother.
Mon cat and kittens moved to a building and Shadow Boy then moved in with  Sid's family
and has been there ever since.
Leaving Sid Rock we could see the rain ahead!
Boy did it ever rain
Bob wanted to get out of the rain, and he saw a Chinese restaurant.
Our friend Dom reintroduced us t Chinese food, so we stopped for lunch.
I had Egg Foo Yong
Bob said, that the Szechuan Beef he had was the freshest he had ever tasted.

On the road again and the rain has slowed down.

But it doesn't look good ahead, oh well !

Haines Jct.   The Bakery great food and coffee.


We are riding into the clouds

Rain or Shine we will keep on moving


Heading to Destruction Bay
THis is my favorit area.

















We stayed the night at Talbot Motel
I know we will have sun tomorrow!
Good night - See you down the road.

2 comments:

  1. Chinese food, 1.6 billion can't be wrong! :)

    You guys are almost home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But this was the very first meal I have ever had that was made for only me
    It was great !!!

    ReplyDelete